Ok… here we go. I confess:
- During week #6 I was not the perfect cat you expect me to be.
- I stayed out longer than you like.
- I irritated you daily in the evening when you thought I was past the point of bugging you to let me out of the house.
- I slipped into the neighbor’s basement and visited their house. Mrs. Nice said -when she heard this- I better be careful because their cat Paganina will fight me when she catches me in her territory. Talk about someone being upset!!!
- I got caught in our neighbor’s son’s bed and thrown out of the house. I have overheard my can openers telling the neighbors to be really mean and throw me out of the house when they catch me again AND to make it very uncomfortable for me. I have noticed already that they are letting down the shades now. As you can imagine, Mrs. Nice was REALLY not happy anymore. Mr. Nice just had his usual grin like nothing could surprise him.
- I have been making a more permanent bed in the next door neighbor’s guest room. They could tell where I have been laying down resting. That REALLY brought the pot to a boil. Now I have to be careful around the Mrs.
Mr. and Mrs. Nice seem to have informants everywhere. I really need to slow down because I wouldn’t want to push my luck.
Happy now?? So I am not perfect. I am a cat. Stella-The-Cat